Although a ceasefire agreement was reached last month, it seems Russia is far from agreeing to end its ongoing war with Ukraine as they continue to launch attacks.
A Russian missile attack on Wednesday struck an enterprise in the central Ukrainian city of Kryvyi Rih, killing at least four civilians, officials said.
READ ALSO: Drone strike hits Ukraine’s Chernobyl Shelter, Zelensky blames Russia despite Trump’s peace talk
An 8-year-old boy and a 6-year-old girl were among 14 injured, the regional governor said on Telegram. The boy was hospitalized in severe condition, he added.
President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, who was born in Kryvyi Rih, shared photographs of the aftermath of the attack on X, showing bodies lying bleeding on the ground, heavy black smoke rising into the sky and a building on fire.
READ ALSO: Donald Trump calls Ukraine president a comedian who swindled Biden into funding a loosing war
“Everywhere in the world, such strikes are called by the same name – terror. The only way to stop this is by applying sufficient pressure on Moscow, on the Russian system, forcing them to abandon war and terror,” Zelenskiy added, appealing to the U.S. and other allies.
Authorities did not give further details of the business that was hit. The blast wave damaged a gym, windows in an administrative building and apartment blocks, the governor added.